Spending money on an attorney when you are considering filing for bankruptcy may seem absurd. However, the best thing you could do for yourself and your family during your bankruptcy process would be to hire an attorney. Our firm offers friendly, knowledgeable attorneys to aid you throughout the entire process. With over 103 combined years of legal experience, we know how difficult this time can be and are committed to helping you navigate the sometimes complex laws while declaring yourself bankrupt.
Advantages to Having an Experienced Attorney on Your Side
Hiring a lawyer who understands the bankruptcy laws can be your first step to regaining your dignity and financial freedom. Other various reasons to hire an experienced lawyer to guide you in your bankruptcy filing may include:
- Defending you against possible lawsuits that may be presented by creditors.
- Ensure your rights are protected and maintained throughout the bankruptcy process.
- Guide you in alternate directions if they feel that bankruptcy can be avoided.
- Assist in paperwork preparation and correct listing of your assets.
- Best of all, an attorney can help protect you from harassing creditor calls and collection letters.
Hire a lawyer from The Law Offices today!
Declaring yourself bankrupt is stressful, we know. You are being bombarded with calls to pay off debt but your finances to do so just are not there. Hiring a lawyer can help eliminate some of the stress and also take some of the load off your shoulders. Lawyers can help you file your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions and help you develop a Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan. In the case of a creditor challenging a debtor in their filing, a lawyer can help prepare an Objection to Proof of Claim. Attorneys are valuable in your bankruptcy case and hiring an experienced attorney from our firm can guarantee you the confidence in knowing you are receiving the knowledgeable legal advice. Contact our firm for a free case evaluation and to find the right attorney to assist you in your legal needs.